CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lehi Days





Yesterday we went to this rodeo that our stake had every year called lehi days. I entered this event where a guy on a horse has to rope a calf then I have to get a ribbon of its tail and run it back to where i started and my dad had to take the rope off its neck. So we were like second to last in the whole event and we had to wait sooooooo long. when it was finally our turn the calf came out running fast our roper had a great throw and got it a few feet ahead of us. My dad and i took off after the calf. It fell down and i took off the ribbon and ran back to where i started. I didn't want to get a like a millisecond behind someone so i gained as much time as possible by diving over the finish line. But the calf was on the ground when i got the ribbon so it didn't count. But it was still fun.

0 comments: