CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Today is Sunday. I think I'm going to do what i normally do on Sundays. First i go to church. Then we eat dinner and do the dishes. Next we wait until funniest home videos or extreme makeover home edition. After we go to bed. That is our usual Sunday routine. On Wednesday we get to go down to Utah. I really want to go to the turkey bowl game our old ward is having on thanksgiving. Last time it was really fun. one of my friends from Utah was gone the last time we came down there. So I'm really looking forward to it. That's all for now.

3 comments:

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

We're all looking foward to going to Utah. You're a good brother, and nice. Happy thanksgiving!

love,
brooke

http://canyonsports.com/ said...

We will have an awesome Turkey Bowl this year. YOu'll have to invite some of your friends to come play. I'm starting to warm up my "gun" now so it's ready by Thursday am.

jt said...

you will have to add firesides to your sundy night activities, like tonight. how was it?