CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

today was a good day. I got my letter from Coop and Cam. I got to skateboard and play basketball with Brigs after church. Then we watched Even Almighty and Chicken Little. Tomorrow we have no school so we can stay up later than usual. I get to wake up and put flags up all around the neighborhood. Then after that we get a pancake breakfast. Then the best part of it all i made the basketball team and i get to have my first practice with the part of the team that made the tryouts.

4 comments:

http://canyonsports.com/ said...

Congratulations on making the team! What would they do without the "general" on the court? We're going to enjoy watching your games.

EuroScan said...

Chase, you are awesome! Congrats on making the team. I'm hoping to catch a game when I come for Brig's Baptism.

EuroScan said...

I have dibs on writing your memoirs when you become a famous sports hero. Just remember that when ESPN, etc. are knocking on your door!

Heather said...

Way to go, Chaser boy! That will be so fun to be on the bball team. You're very good at that. You have mad basketball skills.