CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Saturday

Yesterday we woke up early and got to see our uncle do some cool tricks on a skateboard. Brigham thinks he's like tony Hawk. After that we went to Amazing Jake's. When we did the go-carts my dad span me out. so we had to stop the ride. Then I had my first (scrimmage) basketball game! We played against a really bad team so we killed um. i was a lead scorer with 10 points. then after my game my friends on my team came over and we messed around on our skateboards. Brigham got this jump for his skateboard for his birthday so we put it next to the grinding rail. Brigham can almost make it all the way across the rail! then we went to the skate park for a little bit.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, you guys sound like some SWEET Skateboarders! I can't wait to see! We will be there in a few weeks for Brigham's Baptism.

http://canyonsports.com/ said...

Way to hoop it up on Saturday. You played great!